BNP Paribas Asset Management is ‘the asset manager for a changing world’. We say this because we believe an exclusive focus on financial data and short-term performance does not produce long-term growth or investment returns. We take a broader approach and rigorously scrutinise the behaviours of companies and governments to deliver what our clients want most: long-term sustainable investment returns, built on the firm foundation of quality assets.
Our unwavering focus on delivering long-term sustainable investment returns has shaped our company and informs all that we do: our business strategy, our products, our processes, our culture, how we engage with clients, and the companies and markets we invest in.
Today, we manage EUR 445 billion on behalf of individuals, advisers, corporates and institutions across the globe.
Our clients entrust us to invest their money so that they can realise their goals and ambitions. We believe they do so for five key reasons.
- Our breadth and depth of our investment experience: We have 40 plus specialised investment teams managing strategies across different asset classes, regions, approaches and vehicles
- Our local footprint and global scale: We are present in over 30 countries around the world, meaning we are close to our clients and the investment we make on their behalf
- Our focus on long-term sustainable returns: We integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into our investment processes so that we can deliver better portfolio outcomes and help shape a better future for the world
- Our diversity and culture: Our business culture attracts, develops and retains a highly diverse team of leading investment professionals
- Our resilient and scalable platform: Our heritage, scale and ownership enables us to take a longer-term perspective, which means we can innovate and invest in our business and people to benefit our clients
MORE ABOUT US
How we invest
|Discover why we are the asset manager for a changing world.||Explore the six pillars that underpin how we invest.||Your investment goals, our investment solutions.|
Source: BNP Paribas Asset Management, as of 30 September 2020.