A diversified portfolio of US small cap stocks
An experienced portfolio management team, based in Boston
Thorough ESG integration
We believe sustainable companies with enduring competitive advantages trading at attractive valuations will produce superior returns over a long-term investment horizon. Sector experience and industry contacts are key to finding such companies.
We focus on three principles:
- Selecting stocks, not sectors
- Mispricing in the market exists due to inexact knowledge or behavioural mistakes
- Identifying stocks that offer potential for sustainable earnings growth and have positive catalysts
Our US Small Cap Equity strategy follows a disciplined four-step process:
- Idea generation and screening
- Fundamental research and valuation
- Stock selection and discussion
- Portfolio construction and risk management
Team and resources
Our US Equity team is based in Boston. Pamela Woo, who has more than 26 years of industry experience, leads the team.
The team consists of portfolio managers and research analysts with expertise across different sectors. They benefit from access to our global trading and risk management platform, Sustainability Centre, Quantitative Research Group and Macro Research team.